Common Causes and Triggers of Encavmaphobia
There are a large variety of reasons that cause or trigger the fear of getting burned (branch of traumatophobia). But the most prominent ones are are:
- Upbringing – People who are raised by people that either are afraid, or have transmitted a sense of uncertainty or danger related to getting burned (branch of traumatophobia), might experience Encavmaphobia most commonly.
- Past Experience – It might be also induced, or suggested from people that might have had bad past experiences with/in getting burned (branch of traumatophobia).
- Genetics – A persons ancestors that have been fearful of getting burned (branch of traumatophobia) were probably more likely to survive and pass down these fearful genes to their children and so on.
Treatment of Encavmaphobia
For many individual who are suffering from getting burned (branch of traumatophobia) – Encavmaphobia. Don’t always feel the need of treatment because they can just avoid the object of their fear. This gives people suffering from Encavmaphobia a feeling of control on the problem. But sometimes avoiding getting burned (branch of traumatophobia) might not be possible or enough.
It is important for someone to always seek professional help when possible. This way you don’t lose time and do a better job and understanding what is happening. With understanding you can next move on to overcoming your fear of getting burned (branch of traumatophobia).
While most phobias are curable, there is no single treatment available for all of them, or guaranteed to work. It strongly depends on the person suffering and severity in which that person is experiencing Encavmaphobia. There are cases that a combination of treatments might be more effective.
Please be advised that you should not take treatment on your own! Always consult with a doctor before hand. The treatments mentioned below are for informational purposes and not specific to Encavmaphobia. The treatments below are used on most phobia cases.
Talking Treatments for Encavmaphobia
Talking treatments or talking therapies, which include counselling, might be very effective at treating fear of getting burned (branch of traumatophobia) or Encavmaphobia. Talking therapies are very laid back treatments and physically non intrusive which involve talking to a highly trained and proficient professional about your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. There are many different types of talking therapy, but they all aim to:
- help you recognise unhelpful patterns in the way you think or act, and find ways to change them (if you want to).
- help you resolve complicated feelings, or find ways to live with them
- help you make sense of things and understand yourself better
- give you a safe time and place to talk to someone who won’t judge you
Talking therapies are in most cases the same as counselling, therapy, psychotherapy, psychological therapy, talking treatment. There is usually a very little difference between what’s meant when talking about any of these.